OnTask Support provides administrative support, writing and editing services, and social media management.
While the tasks below highlight those most commonly requested, if you have a task or need that isn’t listed here, simply contact me to request it.
Delegate those time-consuming administrative tasks so you can “move the needle” and be more productive by focusing more on what you and only can do.
- Email management: responding to emails and organizing email inboxes
- Calendar maintenance and appointment scheduling
- Data entry – CRM management
- Arranging interviews
- Answering phone calls
- Booking flights, hotels, restaurants, etc.
- Product and gift packaging and shipping
Engaging content for your online presence
- Writing engaging articles and blog posts
- Drafting newsletters and email sequence
- Email marketing and management
- Creating engaging social content for your client audience for each social media platform
- Planning and scheduling social media posts
- Engaging with client’s audience online
- Editing and updating website content to ensure accurate and relevant information
The customer experience can make or break your business or your brand. I take an offensive and proactive approach to ensuring your customers and clients are satisfied.
- Responding to queries via phone, email, or chat
- Creating, proofreading and editing email responses
- Guiding customers through the sales process via live chat while they’re on your website to increase conversions.
- Updating and maintaining CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Helping customers troubleshoot their accounts
- Invoicing customers and following up on overdue invoices
I worked with Teri for 8 years on Bankers’ Hotline, a monthly newsletter for bank security and operations personnel. I’m proud to say that we never missed a deadline, and our work has been described by subscribers as, “timely, professional, and filled with current industry trends”. Our success is a direct result of Teri’s dedication and organizational skills. She is a terrific person to work with, and her talents would be an excellent addition to any organization.
— P. Kevin Smith, Former Editor, Bankers’ Hotline Newsletter
Teri was kind enough to create and manage a Facebook page for the Fairfield Township Fire Corps program. As a new organization we needed to develop a public social media presence for our volunteer organization. From concept to working page Teri was able to put our organization out for all to see. She also maintained the page keeping our important safety messages available to our citizens. Great job helping us market our organization goals and mission.
— Chief Timothy Thomas, Fairfield Township Fire Dept